Contrary to what you'd believe from my blog, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am still alive and well. Its been a good but challenging 6 months since I last posted. I went into a funk after Clone and Swan returned to school and didn't feel like writing (not even when BOTH were voted onto Homecoming Court and MWC and I went down and spent a fabulous Homecoming/Parents weekend with them. Passing up such an incredible opportunity for a happy mom brag was so unlike me I know!)
Beginning in November, the Lord has seen fit to increase the pain level in my legs to teach me and sanctify me and hopefully mold me more in His image. It has been frustrating and difficult at times but I am thankful, it is only pain and nothing more serious healthwise. Hopefully as I begin to blog again, I can share with you the positive lessons He is teaching me through this.
I realized that even with my wide readership, all 2 of you, my blog is really for me as it forces my mind to focus on the "joys of the journey" as I think about what to write. My blog is my own adjust your mindset to encourage yourself to find joy in all circumstances not so personal journal. I am not a journaler in the classic sense, and I am a computer addict so its a good venue for me. My hope is that anyone interested enough in reading here, will be encouraged as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melissa, I love you! Your humbleness and wacky sense of humor always inspire and amuse me. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you decided to return to blogging.
ReplyDeleteAhh, my 2 faithful readers!! LOL! You all are sweet!
ReplyDeleteHey, hey, put me down as a drive by! love ya, girl!
ReplyDeleteLizzy, ( I never know how to do that profile thing to get my name up)