Several weeks ago I started my basket system. Each family member has a basket in the dining room designated for their things. The point is for me to have a place to put their stuff when they leave it out so its out of my sight when they are not here to put it away.
Yesterday one of the children, who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty, left a pile of clothes in the den. This particular child was in a hurry to get somewhere and was rushing out the door when I said, "go get those clothes out of the den," and headed to the car.
Child did follow my instructions and clothes were out of the den.....and put them in the basket with child's name on it. sigh.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)