Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Empty Nest

One night at dinner MWC and I were discussing parenthood. With the prospect of both littles going to school 2 days a week next year, I told him I'd been a full time mother for 20 years and have never had a full day to myself regularly in all that time. I shared with him that one of the big children told me I'd be really devastated when Sunshine leaves home because it would be such a drastic change to me.

Not surprisingly, Sweetness told me she was never going to move away and leave me.

At the thought of just MWC and me living at home, Sunshine on the other hand, wanted to know, "Well then who is going to do all the work?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)