Today, the double jog stroller left our household. Its a bittersweet thing. I am dancing for joy at the thought of increasing freedom as my children grow and become more and more independent. And yet, I still feel a little sad at the finality of it all.
I have been calling Sunshine "my caboose" almost since Day 1 with her. I've known I was done. I really don't want any more babies. I feel totally complete with 5 children. There's just something about removing baby items from the house that makes it seem so real and creates a hint of sadness.
There is still one stroller left - a single jog stroller that the girls love to play with since they can easily push each other in it and neither exceeds the weight yet. I'm letting them keep it for a time. I'm telling myself its for their enjoyment.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)