Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a dutiful daughter am I!

When I told my mama we were returning to my home state after years away, her very first question was, "Can we take the littles to Disney World?" When we had lived here years before, my parents had taken each of the older 3 to WDW for a special trip.

I, of course, said YES! Who wouldn't love for their kids to have a magical trip to WDW with grandparents? Sadly though my dad's knee problem makes all the walking required for such a trip impossible for him. That does not stop him and Mom though from being super generous and still giving the littles a trip to see Mickey, and of course THE PRINCESSES!

So, being the dutiful, sacrifical daughter that I am, I have agreed to stand in for him and accompany Mom and the girls to Disney World.

Do you think there's a Daughter of the Year Award in my future for such an outstanding sacrifice??

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)