Thursday, September 10, 2009
Day 2 was a big success
Little had her second day of "Victoria", as Littlest calls the tutorial, today. After her rough start on Tuesday, she was eager and excited to return this morning. Last night she picked out her uniform for today, made sure her backpack was stocked. and packed her own lunch. I walked her in this morning with a promise to return at lunch and a kiss good-bye. Littlest and I joined her for lunch and Littlest played with her at recess and then we left. At the end of the day she walked confidently, and even more importantly, with a huge smile on her face, to my van in the car line. She is also begging to do tomorrow's homework this evening and planning what she wants to pack in Tuesday's lunch. I think she's going to do just fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)