Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A big day

This morning Little went to "school." it was an exciting morning. The backpack was packed, the lunch bag was stuffed, she had on her uniform and was ready to go. She attends 2 days a week and learned History, Science and English and I teach her the other 3 days.

At lunch, I needed to go see her and give her a little confidence for the afternoon. She missed her mommy. Didn't take too long and she ended the day happy and ready to return on Thursday. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. That backpack is almost as big as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. I have a feeling we'll be buying one with wheels very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)