If you all remember this post from August 2013 you'll see that in our family, turnabout is fair play and the Clone and Belle have gotten their revenge on Swan....and have passed the torch on to Frog Prince!
And I have an announcement and an introduction to make...
Swan is engaged to be married. The lucky (brave?) guy...will affectionately be known as The Tiger Tamer. For as lovely as Swan is, she has quite feisty (er I mean lively) spirit. So much so that when they started dating, a mutual friend told him, "you've caught a tiger by the tail with that one!" She's far from "tame" but I'm confident he's just the man to treasure and love her, stripes and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)