Monday, January 19, 2015

Photo of the Day - my royal challenge



I've taken a little break from my photo of the day challenges...I had another photographry challenge to undertake...find a photographer for Swan's wedding.  That mission has been accomplished so I've picked up my own camera once again.

When I saw this week's list I got very inspired.  Today we visited Leeds Castle.  I wrote up the list and shared it with my family and we made it part of our adventure of the day to snap a shot for each of the assigned themes.  I will share these over the next several days  this week.

Day 1- Homemade
Here is a home made of gingerbread.  It is a replica of Leeds Castle itself.  The whole room smells of gingerbread and the details in it are pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)