Monday, December 22, 2014

Playing Catch up on Photos

Day 18 - Sign
Not a sign I would want to come across !  From the Duxford Imperial War Museum Battle of Britain display

 Day 19 - Something to be happy about 
My chickies all arrived in time to see the pantomine - Cinderella. I would have two photos of this day except that each photo I took of the row in front of this one has at least one subject who would protest my posting it.


Day 20 - Food
Even my bread was bubbling over with anticipation awaiting the arrival of my chickies! 


Day 21 - This is Interesting
I knew Jimmy Stewart had taken time out of his acting career to serve in the military, I did not know to what extent or what honors he was awarded.  The man was definitely a class act through and through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)