Day 25 - Celebrate
When I look out at this beautiful creation in all its grandeur, it really strikes me that the love of God who is mighty enough to create all of this took on the form of a helpless human babe whose birth we celebrate today.
Day 26 - Animal
When I look out at this beautiful creation in all its grandeur, it really strikes me that the love of God who is mighty enough to create all of this took on the form of a helpless human babe whose birth we celebrate today.
Day 26 - Animal
With about 10 inches on the ground and 8 hours of continuous snow, not a lot of animal life to find today so I had to dig up one from the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)