I am blessed to have 2 wonderful fathers in my life. First my own father who has shown me great love throughout my life. Thanks to flexible shift times, he worked crazy hours...going into work in the middle of the night...so that he would always be available to pick us up from school and take us to doctor/dentist appointments and even more importantly, be able to coach our sporting activities and spend time with us. I can't remember any events when Dad was not there to cheer my brother or me on. I do remember countless hours of time on the softball field and on the tennis courts especially as he taught me how to not throw or serve a tennis ball "like a girl!" He was successful and I could ace many a guy in my mixed double matches in high school! Thanks Dad! I love you!
Now, I am blessed to have a husband who is an amazing father. There is no doubt that his family is his priority. No matter how demanding his job, no matter how tired he is, he always manages to find time to listen to, to teach, to train and to encourage our children.
This photo is old and only has one of our children...our little caboose, Sunshine...but its one of my all time favorites of him...captures his calling and sense of duty to his country and the tenderness he feels for his children. It was taken shortly before his last deployment.
Now, I am blessed to have a husband who is an amazing father. There is no doubt that his family is his priority. No matter how demanding his job, no matter how tired he is, he always manages to find time to listen to, to teach, to train and to encourage our children.
This photo is old and only has one of our children...our little caboose, Sunshine...but its one of my all time favorites of him...captures his calling and sense of duty to his country and the tenderness he feels for his children. It was taken shortly before his last deployment.
Happy Father's Day Dad and MWC! I love you both very much!

No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)