When we went to Wales, I told MWC I wanted some Fish and Chips. We were right on the shore and it just didn't seem right to not have any. However, after 4 days, we'd never found any or had the time to eat any during our sightseeing.
So on the way home, MWC decided to get off the motorway and see what he could find by following city centre signs. Not only did we find a popular fish and chip shop and enjoy a yummy lunch, we stumbled upon a castle. And not just any castle, this one had re-enactors in for the day so we learned about medicine, archery, coin making, playing games and defending a castle, and best of all, were present for a knights tournament.
Sometimes I just have be pinch myself at how blessed I am to see and do so many things...and to share them with my children.
 |
| Cheptow Castle courtyard set up with visiting knights |
 |
| The Sheriff |
 |
| The English lord |
 |
| English lord vs. Welsh Squire |
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)