Sunshine, yes the youngest of the lot around here, is a Checkers Whiz. She can be beaten (a few of us can claim that bragging right.) However its very hard and she can beat many of us...including yours truly.
There's no taking it easy on her when it comes to checkers, its all out war to defend one's honor. I mean, really, who wants to admit being beaten at checkers by a 7 year old.
Today, one of her brother's who shall remain nameless, experienced her checkers prowess.
As Swan and I cheered him on, Swan remarked, "you can't treat her like a little girl. Play Checkers and don't take it easy on her.: (She knows, as she is one of the victors in a match with Sunshine.)
To which, Sunshine replied, "It's okay, (bigbrotherwhoshallremain nameless) I'll treat you like a little boy."
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That "little boy" managed to beat her, just saying...
ReplyDeleteWell then she must have been true to her word bigbrotherwhoshallremainnameless...just saying.
ReplyDelete