Monday, June 21, 2010

Bragging rights

This is one to mark in the record books so I just couldn't resist the urge to brag. This weekend, Swan and her boyfriend, "Smitty", who are known for their passion for volleyball and their great talent for it, and are virtually unbeatable when playing a doubles match, agreed to play volleyball with MWC and me and....

WE BEAT THEM!!!!



2 out of 3 on Saturday
2 out of 3 on Sunday


**tomorrow I might disclose more details on how we did it and hence, reveal the "whole story" but for today, let me just gloat a little! :D

then again, tomorrow I just might get too busy to blog and then after that I might just forget. in any case the important facts are out here: we played volleyball against the formidable team of Swan and Smitty and WE BEAT THEM!!!

1 comment:

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)