Thursday, January 28, 2010

She won't stay 5 years old forever

Me: Will you be my 5 year old forever and ever?

Littlest: No, I have to grow up and get a kitty.

Me: Is that the only reason you are growing up?

Littlest: Well I might get married too or have lots of pets.

ah the priorities of a 5 year old. She did mention children might also be a possibility but they were an afterthought. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. I guess people at your house have to grow up and get married if they want kitties or lots of pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :D
    I see lots of grand-dogs in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Jennifer as you know there are not LOTS going to happen in MY house. LOL. TM, that is the best kinda dog imho. :)

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)