Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Abusing the System

Frog's PS system allows parents to see their child's grades as they are entered so we do not need to wait until a progress report to know how our student is going. I get a weekly grade summary but I can also log in daily to see them if I'd like. Apparently that is an acceptable use of the system.

However, yesterday I had the audacity to click the teachers name and send an email requesting some information regarding an upcoming absence. Apparently that is not acceptable and is "abusing the system." It would seem that communicating with teachers is a big no-no in the world of teen students and is not to be attempted, lest your teen chastise you. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)