isn't a card game or a board game or a sports game or a video game but the girls sure got a kick out of playing it. I hope we have lots of repeats.
Its called The Trick Daddy Game. The rules are simple: If Daddy can't figure out what you ate or wore or played with while he was out of the house, you win. We played our first round of it when he got back from a weekend retreat with the teens. He found one small corner of a candy wrapper but other than that, he was totally in the dark about anything else and so the girls won!
Girls 1 Daddy 0
Personally, I'm cheering for the Girls!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)