I've missed my photo of the day challenges so decided to give it a try again.
We went to Alcatraz Island. The first shot is one I took in November from a sailboat. The second one is what I "really did today"...handed the camera to MWC and had him take the picture while I stayed slightly warmer inside the ferry on the ride over. As you can probably tell from the photos, the November day was MUCH sunnier and warmer.
This #FMSPHOTOADAY has been my go to in the past so I'm sticking to it again.
I'm a little behind already so will post a few photos:
BLACK and WHITE
WHAT I DID TODAY
WATER
I was thinking it was super cold water for sailing that day. On my way home got a text from my mother asking if I'd seen the swimmers swimming around that island that day. They're even crazier than the sailboats getting "on" the water that day.
CIRCLE
My adventurous, thrill seeking children rode this circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)