Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 10 - Lucky

As today I'm not so "lucky", I've opted to find an older photo to enforce myself to be a good girl and stay off my swollen, painful knee.  I prefer to think of blessings over luck as I know the One from Whom all things come.  As I thought of my blessings, our children and our travels are usually the first things that come to mind.  Then "Luck of the Irish" popped into my head and I decided to look through my Ireland photos to find something.  Then I remembered my rainbow in Ireland shot and knew it had to be the one.  I'm adding an extra bonus one...look familiar to anyone?  (hint: its for Star Wars fans)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)