I have a day like today. Honestly, there ought to be a number of one's shortcomings one must face up to in a day and how many crises should pop up. Nothing earth shattering or really that terribly overwhelming, it's the timing that is the kicker.
Guess I should have never spouted off to my friend this morning that she "can be proud of me. I'm reforming my perfectionistic ways."
Can I have a little whipped cream on that humble pie? (calorie free, no fat kind of course....I did mention shortcomings faced today....)
Guess I should have never spouted off to my friend this morning that she "can be proud of me. I'm reforming my perfectionistic ways."
Can I have a little whipped cream on that humble pie? (calorie free, no fat kind of course....I did mention shortcomings faced today....)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)