Sweetness: Mom, did you know J was adopted? His sister told me.
Me: No, I didn't. Is she adopted too?
Sweetness: No, he's the only one in their family. The others are biological. And their mom is pregnant again!
Me: That's exciting.
Sweetness, with obvious dismay in her voice: But Mom, they already have 3 biological children!
Me: So?
Sweetness: I thought you were only supposed to have 3 biological children if you adopt!
Me: No, I didn't. Is she adopted too?
Sweetness: No, he's the only one in their family. The others are biological. And their mom is pregnant again!
Me: That's exciting.
Sweetness, with obvious dismay in her voice: But Mom, they already have 3 biological children!
Me: So?
Sweetness: I thought you were only supposed to have 3 biological children if you adopt!
Interestingly, on my iPad your blog has blue text on a slightly darker blue background. Sadly, it's impossible to read! Happens in Chrome and in Safari. I wish I knew why!
ReplyDelete