Clone doggedly insists he is my favorite child. No amount of discussion can sway him from this conviction. Even relegating his artwork to be displayed only in our bathrooms all these years has not persuaded him otherwise.
So I have finally given up my non-verbal cues against his insistence and have now prominently displayed his artwork in my entrance hall. You can't get more prominent placement of your artwork than just inside the front door.
I just hope he won't gloat in his perceived victory in this matter and be unbearable to live with while visiting or his head be so big he is unable to get back out that front door when its time for him to head to Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)