Actually I think I'd fail miserably at Where's Waldo, however when the game in Find Frog in a sea of buzzcuts and ABU's, I definitely have the advantage of the mother's eye. Can you find him in this photo?
Webguy is an awesome blog where thousands of photos of summer training at USAFA are posted daily. For a membership fee, I can feed my addiction of Frog stalking for an hour or more daily.
It'll be hard when our household goods arrive and I have to choose between my addiction and putting the house in order. Maybe I should thank customs for their delay!
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Starting from the right he's the first one after the clump of guys on the right. I can tell by how he's standing. Your oldest does something like it.
ReplyDeleteMarty
Marty, too funny. That's how I knew it was him too when I saw the thumbnail of the pic on a page of 40 thumbnails. That's his roommate next to him. They are "thick as thieves" as they say. I'm so glad they get along so well. He has been blessed with 2 good roommates.
ReplyDeleteI spotted him immediately! my little one is to the right, hidden amongst the tall boys!
ReplyDelete