I knew it had been a while since I blogged but 6 weeks?? Had no idea. I guess time flies when you are having fun...or living in limbo...or just when you are in denial about how out of control you are of your life and have nothing creative to say about it.
In any case, we are all now settled in our various new "homes". After a month at my parents, the girls and I finally received our visas and were able to fly to England to join MWC. Just two days after we arrived, a very jet lagged me got to meet MWCs coworkers and take a little bus trip to London for a reception for the US and UK Armed Forces association.
On the 4th of July, the 4 of us watched the Red Arrows. the RAF's version of The Thunderbirds, during a special 4th of July celebration on base.
![]() |
| photo taken by Webguy at USAFA |
Unfortunately, I do not have photos of Clone and Swan in their new homes but I do know they are both happy and doing well. In less than 3 short weeks, I will have photos of Swan as she is coming to visit!

No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)