Nothing like a move to teach you lessons about yourself. This morning I have learned, I am a coffee addict. Notice I said, coffee, not caffeine. In fact, I rarely do caffeine as it makes me jittery and anxious. However, I do have coffee every morning as I have my quiet time.
Yesterday, Kyle, our very nice packer, offered to leave out the coffee so we could make our morning coffee. Since we are not taking the coffee maker (wrong voltage for the UK) it would have been an easy thing to do. However all the mugs are packed and MWC pointed out there's nothing to drink it in but red SOLO cups (and now I've got THAT song stuck in my head!) so we let him pack up the coffee and filters. Seemed a reasonable decision...at the time.
So now, I'm sitting here wishing Starbucks delivered and trying to decide if the quick trip to 7-11 is worth it or if I should take the extra 5 minutes to get to Starbucks or if I should just man up and drink some apple juice in my red SOLO cup.
Just one more decision in the plethora of decisions that must be made during the moving process.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go get the Starbucks. The diversion would probably be good for you - make you more productive later. :)
ReplyDeleteWell Monica, my awesome next door neighbor, who brought us dinner last night, including my favorite kinda cake, brought me over a steaming hot coffee and a bag of sugar so I could fix it the way I liked it. Way better than Starbucks!
ReplyDeleteYay! for good neighbors! :)
ReplyDelete