Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I don't know how you do it

If I had a dime for every time I heard that statement, I'd be a very rich woman. 

I hear it in regards to homeschooling. I hear it in regards to having 5 children.  And more often than not, I hear it in regards to being a military wife.

The answer is actually very simple.  I do it by the grace of God.  He has planned this course for me and called me to it, and He gives me the strength, the means, and the ability to do it.

A huge part of the means God gives me to live this military life lies in the answers to the Why I do it.

I do it because....

1. My husband loves his job.  He feels a strong calling to serve the Lord by serving his country.  He is very good at what he does and is confident that he is doing exactly what God wants him to be doing.

2. I love my husband.  I plant no roots in any one place, but I am bound to him by a deep love and commitment and will go wherever he goes to be with him.  He is an awesome husband and father and I am honored to be serving by his side.




1 comment:

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)