Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tux the Terrible

or so he'd have you think. Such a silly cat. He's certainly won over this typically non-cat family.

He is conqueror of our back porch where they stay when they are not outside. He keeps us safe from the table linens on the picnic which he pounces and attacks lest they try to stir up trouble.

He swings like a wild man from our hammock swing lest it sit still too long and gather dangerous cobwebs.

He fearlessly climbs over my back as I scoop kitty litter so he can patrol the ledges of the screen porch and keep me safe from predators as I go about that thankless task of keeping their litter box clean.

Don't tell him that I told you but I've seen his "soft side" too. He often waits for Alli before he'll eat from the food bowl. Apparently somewhere along the line he's heard Ladies First.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)