Saturday, February 27, 2010

Success!

Found a 2 piece set in black velvet and satin that was quite a bargain - even with altering, it was cheaper than one piece alone!! woohoo!

For the record, I do not recommend shopping alone for formals. Just zipping yourself in and out of them requires the flexibility of a gymnast, which I certainly am not!

I will say though that I am very thankful for cell phones and good friends willing to counsel and encourage me through the process - with me in spirit, even if they couldn't zip me up or run and fetch different sizes for me.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on your blog for so long...I'm sorry I missed the formal shopping dilemma in real time...Sigh. I'm glad you found something you like! EB

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)