Friday, February 19, 2010

I am a blessed wife

MWC went back to work on Wednesday - he'd been off almost 2 weeks as a result of the blizzards and our already planned vacation to the beach. I know many women get tired of having their husbands under foot and hanging out at home. I am not one of them.

I love having him around.

Perhaps its all the travel he does for work. Perhaps its the long deployments and living the life of a single mother for long stretches of time that make me appreciate our time together. Or perhaps, its just because I married my best friend and am blessed to still love my husband so deeply. In any case, he's only been at work 3 days this week and I'm glad its the weekend so he can be home again for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)