Decided to give the IP a baking day. First project...corn bread muffins from a Jiffy Mix box leftover from another recipe. I got directions from a post on a FB page. Bad advice. Definitely overcooked and a funny texture. They worked fine though crumbled into the chili and cheese.
Sweetness LOVES banana bread, especially with peanut butter and chocolate chips in it. (A treat she discovered in art class in England.) After seeing many posts on the FB page for my Instant Pot and stumbling upon a large bunch of overripe, price slashed bananas at the grocery store, I decided to make her some. It was dense and moist..moister than when baked in the oven. Only change to make next time....stir in the WHOLE bag of chips. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)