In the schoolroom, in the kitchen
in ev'ry cranny and nook
I have searched high and low
for this rotten missing book
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, missing book
Are you lost and gone forever,
next years Science lapbook book.
One for Sunshine, one for Sweetness
You were part of a pair
I splurged a little just to have you
To give me prep time to spare
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, missing book
Are you lost and gone forever,
next years Science lapbook book.
Have a new one in online cart
will you show up if I buy it?
Its a showdown waiting and
Daring me to order and hit submit?
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, missing book
Are you lost and gone forever,
next years Science lapbook book
in ev'ry cranny and nook
I have searched high and low
for this rotten missing book
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, missing book
Are you lost and gone forever,
next years Science lapbook book.
One for Sunshine, one for Sweetness
You were part of a pair
I splurged a little just to have you
To give me prep time to spare
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, missing book
Are you lost and gone forever,
next years Science lapbook book.
Have a new one in online cart
will you show up if I buy it?
Its a showdown waiting and
Daring me to order and hit submit?
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, missing book
Are you lost and gone forever,
next years Science lapbook book
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)