Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A beautiful place

Each fall for the past several years, I've had the opportunity to travel to Mystic, CT to spend time with some terrific friends.  Our time together is precious and beautiful, as are the sites we are blessed to see each time we are there. 

This year, we went to Enders Island and walked around the retreat center there.  My camera doesn't catch it but the water is breathtakingly blue.




This little guy had such a happy smile of his face that he made me smile. I've never had a garden sculpture have that affect on me.


Sunset at Avery Point on UConn in Groton, CT

University of CT

Sunset and Lighthouse at Avery Point

Bluff Point

This seagull was having so much fun catching the wind currents that it made me wish I could fly.  My friend JJ says she could see the smile on his face.




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, Sending hugs your way. Can't wait for our next annual gathering.

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)